Company Success Stories Services News Partners Contact

SERVICES | supply to your requirements

We firmly believe that everyone in the country, whatever his or her age or background deserves access to up-to-date information. To help, shape your thinking, and give you some idea where to start, how to start you will find we are always with you till end. Through the efforts of our team of attorneys, paralegals, and staff, we seek to:

  • Develop legal and ethical strategies and provide outstanding service to every client, with a commitment to excellence;
  • Empathize with each client throughout the complex immigration process, understand their dreams, and celebrate their joys and successes;
  • Foster a positive and team-oriented work environment, where our mutual respect for each other and our excitement for our work is shared with our clients; and
  • Educate our clients and the immigrant community with our continually expanding, cutting-edge knowledge of immigration laws and regulations.

Our people, our knowledge, our technology, our experience, and our compassion all recognize the essential truth:

Assess your eligibility for free


  • Before you retain our services, we offer:
  • Personalized assessments of your qualifications; 
  • Email responses to your inquiries; 
  • Telephone discussion with our firm    

Facilitate your Application Process


  • Once you retain our  services, we will:
  • Determine your category;
  • Prepare, perfect and submit your application;
  • Communicate with your Visa Office;
  • Prepare you for your personal interview;
  • Track your application until your Visa is issued

Ease your Settlement

To help you with your settlement , we will:

  • Provide you with our  Job Search Tool and our employment resources;
  • Prepare you for your arrival at port of entry;
  • Explain your Residency obligations;
  • Advise you about Citizenship.

Below are the major countries we provide services for:


  1. Visit
  2. Work
  3. Study
  4. Immigrate


Visit Canada
Canada welcomes you as a tourist, student or temporary worker. Every year, more than 5 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer.

Depending on where you live, and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. In some cases, if you plan to stay in Canada for a certain period of time, you will need a Temporary Resident Visa.


Working temporarily in Canada

Every year, over 90,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages, or as live-in caregivers.

A work permit is needed for most temporary jobs in Canada , though for some positions and business people it is not necessary.

Studying in Canada

More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.

The provinces regulate education and schools in Canada . For more detailed information on living and studying in a specific province or territory, contact us.


Immigrating to Canada

Immigrating to Canada permanently is an exciting opportunity. However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident.

If you want to immigrate to Canada , there are a few different ways to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family

Following are the categories in which you can apply as an immigrant for Canada


Skilled workers and professionals: Education, experience and language skills you need

Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed persons: Who can start a business in Canada

Sponsoring your family: How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident

Provincial nominees: Learn about settling in one of Canada’s provinces as a provincial nominee

Quebec-selected skilled workers: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Quebec




  1. Visa
  2. Study
  3. Work
  4. Immigration
  5. Appeal


Visiting UK


Family Visa

If you want to visit family or friends in the UK or to come as a tourist you should apply as a general visitor


Business Visa

If you are employed abroad but want to visit the UK for short periods to undertake business related activities you may be eligible to do so as a business visitor.


Sports Visitor

You can apply under the new sports visitor category if you are coming to the UK as a sports person.

Entertainer visitors
The new entertainer visa has been designed for those coming to the UK for a short time to take part in certain major arts festivals, music competitions and charity events.


Special visitors
You can apply for a visit visa to travel to the UK for private medical treatment. Special visitors: Visitors coming to get married .child visitor travelling without adult, student visitor, and prospective student all come under this category.


Studying in UK

Types of student visa

Keep the same format as above

Type of student visa 

Who can apply?

Child student 


You can apply as a child student if you are between 4 and 17 years old. If you are between 4 and 15 years old, you must be coming to the United Kingdom to be educated at an independent fee-paying school.

Child visitor

You can apply as a child visitor if you are 17 years old or under and you want to come to the United Kingdom to do a course of study for up to six months.

You will not be able to switch and apply for a child student visa while you are in the United Kingdom as a child visitor. If you want to apply for a child student visa, you must apply from the country you live in.

Adult student

You can apply as an adult student if you are coming to the United Kingdom for your post-16 education.

Student visitor

You can apply as a student visitor if you are 18 years old or over, you want to come to the United Kingdom to do a course for up to six months, and you do not want to work while you are here.

You will not be able to switch and apply for an adult student visa while you are in the United Kingdom as a student visitor. If you want to apply for an adult student visa, you must apply from the country you live in.

Prospective student

You can apply as a prospective student if you want to come to the United Kingdom to help you decide which course to study or if you plan to start a course of study within six months.

You will be able to switch and apply for an adult or child student visa while you are in the United Kingdom .


Working in UK

For highly skilled workers, investors and entrepreneurs: Highly skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs and foreign students who have graduated from a United Kingdom university can apply under our new points-based system. You do not need to have a specific job offer, but you will need to pass a points-based assessment to be eligible to apply.

For sponsored skilled workers: If you have a job offer from a UK-based employer who is prepared to sponsor you, you can apply for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom .

For temporary workers: If you want to come to the United Kingdom to undertake short-term, temporary work there are specific arrangements for you.

For workers from the European Economic Area and Switzerland: If you are a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland , you are free to enter and stay in the United Kingdom . If you are a national of a state that recently joined the European Union, you may have to register with us or apply for our permission before you start to work.

Other categories This section contains information about other work-based categories. The categories within this section are domestic workers; sole representatives of overseas firms; and representatives of overseas newspapers, news agencies and broadcasting organizations.



  1. Visit
  2. Study
  3. Work Immigration


Visiting USA

Nonimmigrants apply to come to the U.S. on a temporary basis on either a B-1 Visa for business (e.g. attending conferences, business meetings) or on a B-2 Visa for pleasure (e.g. tourism, visit friends or relatives).



Study in USA
The U.S. attracts many foreign nationals to its diverse and strong institutions of learning. The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows one to enter the U.S. as a full-time student at an accredited ( U.S. government- approved) college or university. The student must be enrolled in a program or course of study that culminates in a degree, diploma, or certificate. The M-1 Visa (Vocational Student) is issued to students who want to pursue non-academic programs (health care technician, machinist, dental hygienist, etc) in an established institution. The J-1 Visa (Exchange Student) is for students pursuing graduate / post-graduate studies, visiting scholars, medical doctors undergoing training, etc.



Working in USA

Temporary workers (H and L Visas) can work in the U.S. after a petition is submitted by the employer-to-be in the United States and is approved by the USCIS. H1B Visas (for Specialty Occupations) are given to college-educated professionals (e.g. software programmers). In this status, they can work for a total of six years in the United States . H1C Visas are for Registered Nurses, H2B for Non Agricultural Workers, H-3 for Trainees. The L Visa is for Intra-Company Transferees who are executives or managers of foreign-based companies or who are essential, specialized-knowledge employees.



Family Immigration

Nonimmigrant : The U.S. has provisions for certain visa holders to bring dependents (their spouses and children) on accompanying visas. These dependent visas do not allow for the same privileges as the primary visa or status. Family-Based Immigration ranges from bringing in immediate relatives of U.S. citizens (spouse and minor, unmarried children and parents) to "preference" relatives in several categories (unmarried sons and daughters of green card holders and U.S. citizens, married sons and daughters of citizens, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens).


Green Card

The green card (Alien Registration Receipt Card) is obtained upon the approval of the immigrant visa or the adjustment of status. This permanent residency can be obtained through Family Sponsorship, Labor Certification through an employer in the U.S. , by National Interest Waiver, or other special category for persons of Extraordinary Ability or the Green Card Lottery (Diversity Visa). With a green card, the applicant can work legally in the U.S. and it is proof of lawful residence within the U.S.


Home | About Us | Success Storiess | Services | News | Contact Us | Privacy Policy

Copyright © Sources International 2009
Website designed by Tech3188